Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dumpster cat

Someone let the cat out of the bag.
I was let in on the joke.
Contemplated while I took a drag.
And listened carefully while truth spoke.
Let go of my hand...
Let go of my soul....
Let go of my mind.....
Now that I know.
Another pranced around your bedsheets.
Someone with a blurred face.
Someone pretended to love me.
Center of a attention that took her dimension to the center of once was my place.

This motive was created to feed anxious ovaries,
vindictive she kissed the soul he breathes.
It was the same oxygen that used to revive me.

His backbone is poisonous.
His body sold for parts.
He threw away his lips,
so his words wouldn't damage my heart.

I needed to turn my back on what my eyes didn't see.
What I didn't know, low and behold, all  along
the joke....
was on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment